Sunday, November 8, 2015

Life in the AGS Era

No, that doesn’t refer to a well known campground map maker, it means “after garage sale”. I thought I would have everything cleared out by now,  but I discovered that the guy who buys up all the leftovers to put into his own store is in Hawaii right now, until November 12th, and since he has to look at everything to come up with an offer on it, I can’t put it away yet. Always delays.
And some things we decided to hold back and put on eBay, where I think they will bring more moolah. Moolah is good. It’s what pays for the minvan camper project. Of course, taking photos and writing listings also take time. But those things can be removed from the garage and stored elsewhere until they sell. Need I say what the living room looks like right now? Those who sell on eBay regularly know what I mean.
But in the meantime, I have ordered the rainfly/privacy cover for the TailVeil.  As soon as it comes in, and I have a nice day available with the minivan on site (when my wife isn’t using it), I will video the opening of everything, and you can see first hand how it all goes together, and how it fits.
Also, I am still working on getting some way of offering TailVeil on my web site. They appear to be new at the marketing aspect of things, but have been open to some kind of arrangement.  I don’t think they know exactly what to do yet. I think I will have to offer some suggestions and work it out over the phone. If all else fails, I always have Skimlinks, which allows me to use nearly any vendor aggregator, including Amazon.
Yesterday, my space bar on this lap top suddenly started hanging up, and it’s driving me crazy right now, with having to go back over what I type and hit the bar extra hard. I think I have a piece of dirt under it. Looks like I will have to go buy a can of compressed air and blow it out. So if I miss any spaces, that’s the reason… not because I have had too much coffee and am talking 90 MPH! Although, I have been known to do that, too!
It’s also the reason I am going to keep this short today. I am still building the page for the special offers and discounts that my vendors offer, but first things first. I sure hope Wal Mart has that spray!
Later…

No comments:

Post a Comment